Time for change; moving out and moving on
The Corona Virus pandemic has presented many of us with professional as well as personal challenges. Like all small businesses Walsall Mind and Body has had to respond to this and find new ways of working, new ways of supporting our clients.
Factors that influenced our choices:
• It’s likely to be many Months before government guidance allows for a resumption of business for hands on treatments. We were instructed by the Government to stop operating in March 2020.
• Even if other businesses are able to open, our health and safety risk assessment tells us that it will not be safe for our clients or our staff to engage in hands on treatments during the current crisis.
• There is no end in sight, no vaccine and the chances are we are going to have to learn to live with the Corona Virus, going to have to do things differently in future.
Our Business took up residence at its former home on the Broadway in walsall in 2009, opening in January 2010 as a hub, a focus for all things Holistic. We have been pleased to be a central point for treatments which fill the gap between what the NHS provides and what people can do to help themselves.
To respond to the current situation, we have decided to make the following changes to how we work:
- We will no longer be based at a single location, we will be operating as a virtual hub, offering treatments over the internet and at various locations across Walsall and beyond.
- We will no longer be providing hands on treatments as we don’t believe this can be done safely.
- The main focus of our work will be talking therapies such as Hypnotherapy, NLP, and Coaching. Of course our role in providing advise in relation to holistic natural and alternative treatments will remain.
- We will review all of this from time to time, based on the Covid-19 threat level and on customer feedback.
Our Centre on the Broadway has now closed, and we look forward in the near future to being out and about, where you are, even if it’s remotely via Zoom. Offering treatments in your own home using various technologies.
We sincere thank all our wonderful customers for their support over the last decade, and especially for you patience in the current challenging times.
Andrea and the team
Walsall Mind and Body