Welcome to Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing
My name is Andrea Bradley, A Clinical Hypnotherapist and the Manager of Walsall Mind and Body Wellbeing, Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our website, I hope you find what you need here. If you don’t, give me a call and let’s talk. Landline 01922649142 or text/ring/WhatsApp 07495893708 Call Andrea
Walsall Mind and Body has been a well respected and trusted brand in Walsall for more than a decade. We have a great track record of taking care of local people by providing award winning services recognised nationally and locally.
If you are ready to take on the challenge of change, making improvements to your quality of life and wellbeing, we would love to support you with that.
Do you find yourself
• Experiencing anxiety depression and panic, low mood or mood swings?
• Struggling to manage the symptoms medical conditions such as chronic pain, irritable bowel syndrome, migraine, chronic fatigue.
• Finding it difficult to change your habits, or unhelpful behaviours such as becoming smoke free managing your weight and healthy eating, taking care of and valuing yourself.
• Feeling you need to increase your confidence and self esteem.
• Struggling with Stress management.
• Having specific have specific performance issues such as public speaking, sales, team leadership, personal motivation.
• Being effected by Trauma from the past, that impacts on how you feel day to day.
• Worrying about your children with challenges such as behavioural issues, developmental delay, bedwetting, bullying and self confidence.
• Struggling with Fears, phobias that get in the way of living live the way you would wish.
• Limiting yourself to certain foods restricting your intake to things you find easy but are not healthy.
These are all things Andrea has worked with.
These are all things which can have implications for your Mind and Body Wellbeing.
Look again at the list and you might see that underlying all of this is a combination of mood / emotional responses. These affect the choices we make and how we respond to situations, this can both create and reinforce the problem. A negative spiral that can if left unchanged go on to create more problems in the future! Is that something you would like to avoid?
Let’s look at the physical symptoms of anxiety and depression. Anxiety can lead to some or all of these symptoms:
o a noticeably strong, fast or irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
o muscle aches and tension
o trembling or shaking
o dry mouth
o excessive sweating
o shortness of breath
o stomach ache
o feeling sick
o pins and needles
o difficulty falling or staying asleep (insomnia)
It can also lead to High Blood Pressure, compromised immune system and may even play a role in serious medical conditions, such as heart disease, stroke or cancer. It’s all certainly something we could do without.
We offer a wide range of options for talking therapies, available at various locations around Walsall and beyond.
• Training in various aspects of Wellbeing
• We sell the full range of Neals Yard remedy range
Watch this space for details of our new range of services for during Lockdown, and the options that will become available after Lockdown.
We will be running online relaxation sessions, meditation classes and other group activities
Our Hypnotherapy Treatments, Coaching and 1-2-1 meditation sessions have all moved online during the Lockdown, but as the lockdown is gradually lifted, more of our services will move back out into the ‘real world’ once again.